Posts made by Nalin Abeysekera

Hello Dan,

I Nalin Abeysekera, Sri Lankan. I am a Lecturer at Open University of Sri lanka and instructional designer in e-Learning. IP is interesting subject to be discussed. There are laws and regulations.But it is very difficult to have laws and regulations on web.But there should be ethical perspective.You have to respect for others content as well as stuff.

I learned both inter as well as inter group discussions. I learned about the subject knowledge as well as presentation skills once it come to face to face discussions. As considerations of inter group as well as intra group i think we need to identify the external factors of the students...their background as well as skills, knowledge..etc. I participated one teachers training course at University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. Where we had two classes. Once class group has performed by looking at their background, other one is different. Better if we can do a small survey on that first. And i think the topic which we are discussing is also important once we concern about the formation of group.

I like to mention about peer reveiw.It should be continous process.If your peer is your senior then it is much important.Then you can share his knowledge.If we can have stuctured questionnaire or something like that it might be useful for the consistent of reveiw.

I too join with Nellie to thanks to all. Knowledge sharing is great thing! We will look forward for better conversations…if you are interesting in Sri LanKa as a developing country for research or any other purpose I am always with you to help as I can……I like to share knowledge….!!!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Nellie,as Emma mentioned you are a great leader with broad intellectual capacity. You took us through with courage. It is honor to meet a friend  like you…..I think we can at least contribute towards to the development of the e-learning.

Sylvia you guide us to the very end……thnks…million……