SCoPE brings together individuals who share an interest in educational research and practice and offers opportunities for dialogue across disciplines, geographical borders, professions, levels of expertise, and education sectors.
We have a long tradition of organizing activities that are open to the public and facilitated by volunteers in the community. In recent years we began hosting Facilitating Learning Online courses and supporting up-and-coming facilitators.
Membership in SCoPE is free and open to everyone; some courses are fee-based (cost recovery).
Upcoming Facilitating Learning Online Courses:
- August 24 - FLO MicroCourse- Write a Compelling Discussion Prompt (1 week)
- Sep 21 - FLO Microcourse - Deepening Empathy Through Reframing (1 week)
- Sep 28 to October 25, 2020 - FLO Design (4 weeks)
- Oct 26 - FLO MicroCourse: Micro-certification in the BC context (1 week)
- Dec 7 - FLO MicroCourse: Acknowledging the Traditional Indigenous Lands
Please reach out to Helena Prins at email@example.com should you have any questions or ideas for professional development.