SCoPE brings together individuals who share an interest in educational research and practice and offers opportunities for dialogue across disciplines, geographical borders, professions, levels of expertise, and education sectors.
We have a long tradition of organizing activities that are open to the public and facilitated by volunteers in the community. In recent years we began hosting Facilitating Learning Online courses and supporting up-and-coming facilitators.
Membership in SCoPE is free and open to everyone; some courses are fee-based (cost recovery).
Upcoming Facilitating Learning Online Courses:
- June 15 - FLO Micro - Design with Liberating Structures (1 week)
- June 29 - FLO Design (4 weeks)
- July 27 - FLO Micro - Considerations to Indigenize your Work (1 week)
- August 10 - FLO Micro - Exploring a World of Open (1 week)
- August 17 - FLO Micro - Make Your Course Intro Video (1 week)
- August 24 - FLO Micro - Write a Compelling Discussion Prompt