Share your intro rubric
- Create a new discussion thread using subject: "YourName's Rubric".
- Attach or include a link to your rubric (you need to hyperlink manually) in a forum post
- Add details about how you created the rubric, and any specific challenges and questions you have
Give specific, constructive feedback on other's rubrics
- Is there a reasonable number of components/criteria?
- Are the expectations clear?
- Is each level of performance clearly outlined? Incremental?
- If assigning point values, are they distributed logically?
Then, use the MicroCourse Feedback Rubric to guide and assess your feedback!
There are no discussion topics yet in this forum