Sharing & Feedback
1. Share your draft discussion prompt
- Create a new discussion thread using the subject heading you would use for your prompt with your own students
- Include, embed, attach, or provide a link to, your draft discussion prompt (you need to hyperlink manually)
- Add details about how, why, and for whom you created this prompt, and any specific challenges and questions you have (in a separate post in your thread, if you wish)
2. Give specific, constructive feedback on other's discussion prompts
- Does this discussion prompt compel you to participate?
- Are you clear how to contribute to the discussion?
- Would you feel motivated to continue to engage in this discussion after your initial reply?
- Do you have any other creative ideas about how this prompt could have been approached differently?
Then, use the MicroCourse Feedback Rubric to guide and assess your feedback!
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)