Posts made by E.A. Draffan

The database sounds a wonderful idea - we have been testing around 140 Web 2.0 type applications for accessibility and usability and will have this available to all - hopefully in the next couple of months. I would love to relate the activities you are describing in this seminar to the various on-line applications. Sadly I have just had this news from Amazon about the book sad

"Dear Customer,

We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order #202-5269257-3467540. We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed: Curtis J. Bonk (Author), Ke Zhang (Author) "Empowering Online Learning: 100+ Activities for Reading, Reflecting, Displaying and Doing" [Paperback] Estimated arrival date: 12/08/08 - 18/08/08 We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Is there anywhere I can view some of your suggested activities on-line as I would love to be able to discuss them?

Best wishes E.A.

Sorry to return to the thread about learning activities but I wish I had the book to hand - still waiting with baited breath this side of the Atlantic! I would love to learn more about the various learning activities you are using as we are trying to categorise them in relation to the use of Web 2.0, in order to help academic staff make the right choices.

Best wishes E.A.
For those of us still waiting for it to cross the Atlantic I wonder of you could possibly send us a chapter or something that might relate to the discussion that might make up the start of these sessions? Have a lovely time in Boulder - send us some of the sun please smile
Best wishes E.A. (In UK)