Posts made by Susan Glynn-Morris

I have only used a few different Google apps but it sounds like I need to do some playing around! Google slides sounds similar to a Google docs where you would share a link. It is great to have a simple way to be able to work in the breakout rooms and share back to the larger group. Thank you for flagging this Nancy!

Sue

I am very curious to dig deeper into the LS I didn't explore much during this week. I would also like to read through some of the activities proposed by others in the course. I really appreciate these short courses as an opportunity to dive into a topic, engage with peers, and access a toolbox of resources. Thank you for the excellent and thoughtful facilitation!

Best,
Sue

• I came into this micro course without a lot of background with LS. Consequently I didn't have a lot of preconceived notions of what they were. While I understand them better now, I think they are as useful/interesting as I imagined they would be.
  • I find them inspiring and that they stimulate my creativity. 
  • I like that this variety of LS is available in one place for easy reference

• I appreciated participating in LS activities in an online asynchronous environment - it is possible!
  • I was somewhat overwhelmed with the number of LS
  • I explored a number of different LS both through the LS website & the activities proposed by my peers
  • I created a LS activity and got helpful feedback 
  • I read a lot of creative and thoughtful insights of other participants
  • I felt supported and encouraged by my group!

Thank you Bettina and Nancy for your thoughtful feedback. I have had a closer look at the LS options you recommended and can see how this activity could work well with AI and then a variation for asynchronous online of 10/25 Crowd Sourcing (What about using Padlet where people can post individual ideas and others can vote on them?). I like the listening aspect of AI and the way 10/25 comes up with a short list. Sounds like another alternative to 10/25 is Min Specs. Now I have a tiny string! (is two a string :) ?

Best wishes, 

Sue