Activity 4: Reflection

Activity 4: Reflection

by Neil Davison -
Number of replies: 0

Well, apart from getting back into a learning space after a few months, being committed to getting online each day, I really thought the course met my expectations. It definitely needs participants to engage with the material and I am happy there are so many FLO enthusiasts to pull some more of us into your wake.

I had an opportunity to apply some metacognition, and also to see it used in other contexts in a variety of ways. There we many different exercises and styles for face to face and online activities. Fro someone like myself with little post secondary instructional experience it was an excellent way to see how courses and classes are prepared and structured.

Being asked to use it gave me a reason to explore what metacognition can do for assisting learners with content. I don't believe Going forward I don't think I would ever leave activities like this out of course design.

Rubrik
My feedback throughout the course has varied between all areas, specific to marginal, it's something I always need to work on.  I hope I wasn't occasionally too abrupt or marginal, my apologies.

I hope I will be able to contribute again.

Many thanks everyone

neil