That's a wrap!

That's a wrap!

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0

Congratulations for getting many steps closer to creating an explainer video! Thank you, Jamie, for designing and facilitating this adventure!

I'm grateful for Jamie's advice to take this process as far as you can but not to stress about getting all the way to the production phase. Even if you're leaving this course with ideas still in your head and not on paper, that's A-O-K! That's what I like about MicroCourses -- they're all about doing but not about polished finished products.

This course will remain available to you (forever if I have my way) so feel free to come back to revisit anytime.

Before you leave...

If you haven't done so already, please let us know about your MicroCourse experiences by completing the evaluation (sent out via email).

1. May 13-17, 2019: Acknowledging Traditional Indigenous Lands, with Dianne Biin and Donna Desbiens
  2. June 3-7, 2019: Design with Liberating Structures, with Beth Cougler Blom and Leva Lee

Are you interested in adopting/facilitating FLO courses? Register for FLO Facilitator Development, a 2-week course to review FLO and plan for your first FLO facilitation experience. May 22 - June 5, 2019.

Check the BCcampus events calendar and subscribe to the newsletter to stay in the loop.

Until next time!