Drawing and using footprints

Re: Drawing and using footprints

by tony cairns -
Number of replies: 1

Here is my first try and the footprints, can you see if I have scored these correctly cheers tony cairns ps when its correct can you upload it to wherever its meant to go cheers tony

In reply to tony cairns

Re: Drawing and using footprints

by Jenny Mackness -

Tony - it is really great to have your footprint. Many thanks for sharing it. I have posted it here for everyone to see without opening the document and I am also copying here the comment you sent me.

Tony Cairns'Footprint

In an email I asked Tony these questions:

1. Are some of the stars bigger than others intentionally. Is it that you wanted us to note the factors that are not near the edge. Were these factors particularly significant in your experience? How did they influence the experience as a whole?
2. Since most of the factors are almost at the edge of chaos, what prevented you from falling off the edge and out of the course?
This was Tony's response:
It is a very scary course and it was on the edge of chaos most of the time - it is held back by the needs of the national moderation and marking schedules to provide consistent objective, verifiable, measureable reliable comparisons within, n=between and throughout schools, subjects years and cohorts. The large stars are where it is held back by these constraints. The rest is constant debate on the cutting edge of science - it is very scary as it requires a lot of preparation, extensive and in depth knowledge and the ability to orchestrate the students, teachers, resources and individuals on the fly - it is loosely controlled order or tightly controlled chaos - but it is very interesting both to watch and participate in - teaching as theatre sports crossed with socratic method and open debating - i think it works but it is a work in progress - and exhausting
I'm now wondering whether the participant experience would be different from Tony's footprint and if so how. 
A fascinating footprint. Thanks Tony