Hi everybody -- my background is in workplace-based learning and technology.
I use enterprise productivity software (i.e. ERP, CRM, CMS, LMS) and collaborative team tools to design, build and deliver online learning and working environments and experiences for employees.
I got my start as a language trainer working with speakers of other languages to improve their workplace-based English language skills.
I'm happy to be part of the FLO network of facilitators and working with professional educators and online learning enthusiasts.
I learn new things with each FLO experience -- whether as a participant or a facilitator.
- Institutional Role
- Educational Developer, Instructional Designer, Faculty Developer, Learning Designer
Privacy and policies
- Group profiles
- Facilitating FLO Design/Sandbox
- Facilitating FLO Fundamentals/Sandbox
- Facilitating FLO Synchronous/Sandbox
- Facilitating Learning Online - Design SEPT2019
- Facilitating Learning Online - Fundamentals OCT2019
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous APRIL2019
- Facilitator Development Community of Practice
- FLO Facilitator Development MAY2019
- First access to site
- Saturday, 2 March 2019, 12:05 PM (234 days 9 hours)
- Last access to site
- Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 2:42 PM (8 hours 11 mins)