Hi everyone! I'm pleased to be joining you as one of your facilitators for FLO Design. I've been doing instructional design in some way, shape or form for many years and have had my own business as a learning designer and facilitator since 2011. From 2013 to 2019 I was also part of the instructional design team at RRU, first on a temporary full time basis and then casual part time while my own business grew.
I've been happy to have been involved in the Facilitating Learning Online "family" of courses since 2013 with both Royal Roads and BCcampus, designing and facilitating many versions of all of the FLO courses. I am a co-author of the FLO Facilitation Guide, an open educational resource which helps institutions learn how to implement the FLO courses.
I'm also a qualified
Instructional Skills Workshop Facilitator and Trainer. My Master
of Education degree with a focus in Adult Education was from The University
of British Columbia. I co-lead with Tracy Roberts, the Victoria Liberating Structures User Group. If you want to check out my current work and projects, a good place to do that is via www.bethcouglerblom.com.
You can reach me via phone/text at 250-686-0036 and by email at email@example.com.
- Institutional Role
- Educational Developer, Instructional Designer, Faculty Developer, Learning Designer
Privacy and policies
- Group profiles
- Facilitating Learning Online - APRIL2016
- Facilitating Learning Online - Design (Pilot JAN2017)
- Facilitating Learning Online - Design SEPT2019
- Facilitating Learning Online - SEPT2015B
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous (PILOT - DEC2016)
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous May 2020 (Group 2)
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous OCT2017
- Facilitating Learning Online – Design – June 29, 2020
- Facilitator Development Community of Practice
- Facilitator Development Online MAY2016
- View more
- First access to site
- Monday, 4 May 2015, 6:24 AM (5 years 70 days)
- Last access to site
- Friday, 10 July 2020, 2:06 PM (1 day 1 hour)