I hold a B.Sc in Life Sciences from UBC and the Provincial Instructor Diploma from VCC. I am new to UFV, with the Continuing Education Department and look forward to teaching the MOA and AMOA Programs.
I enjoy hiking, paddle boarding and reading. I live with my husband and two children in Chilliwack BC.
I am considering a MEd in Curriculum Design & Development.
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Institutional Role
- Faculty, Associate Faculty, Instructor, Sessional Instructor, Teaching Assistant
Privacy and policies
- Group profiles
- Facilitating Learning Online - APR2015
- Facilitating Learning Online - SEPT2016
- Facilitator Development Community of Practice
- Facilitator Development Online - NOV2015
- Facilitator Development Online MAY2016
- Facilitator Development Online NOV2016
- FDO-FLO Sandbox - May 2016
- FDO-FLO Sandbox - NOV2015
- FDO-FLO Sandbox - NOV2016
- FLO MicroCourse: Metacognition: Rethinking the Role of Thinking in Learning
- View more
- First access to site
- Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 11:37 AM (4 years 191 days)
- Last access to site
- Tuesday, 22 October 2019, 10:29 PM (3 mins 56 secs)