I'm an educational consultant working primarily for clients in the higher education system. In the past I've facilitated workshops and developed training programs for industry and government, working in urban centres and rural / remote communities in BC/Yukon. I focus on helping instructors to teach effectively in participatory, flexible and often open, learning environments.
I monitor my email and you can message me through the FLO (Moodle) messaging system. You can text me on my cell 867.334.2207 or connect with me through Skype (Babelon2011). I don't schedule office hours but you can book a synchronous session with me.
If I'm going to be away for more than 12 hours, when I'm facilitating a FLO workshop, I'll post to the workshop site.
- Qualicum Beach
- Institutional Role
- Educational Developer, Instructional Designer, Faculty Developer, Learning Designer
- Group profiles
- FLO MicroCourse: Experience and design a community building activity
- FLO MicroCourse: Creating and using rubrics
- Facilitating Learning Online - Design (Pilot JAN2017)
- FDO-FLO Sandbox MAY2017
- Facilitator Development Online MAY2017
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous (PILOT - DEC2016)
- Facilitating Learning Online - APRIL2016
- Facilitating Learning Online - Fundamentals MAR2017
- FDO-FLO Sandbox - NOV2016
- Facilitator Development Online NOV2016
- View more
- First access to site
- Monday, 10 September 2007, 9:42 AM (11 years 18 days)
- Last access to site
- Tuesday, 25 September 2018, 4:25 PM (2 hours 23 mins)