Grant is Emily Carr's Teaching and Learning Centre Coordinator and runs the Exploring Pedagogical Practices at Emily Carr website, promoting and supporting scholarly and pedagogical practices for faculty and staff at Emily Carr University.
He is the administrator of Emily Carr's eLearning platforms that include Moodle, Blog and Wiki platforms. Grant's research and teaching, support faculty and staff with incorporating new technologies for use in the classroom, research projects, online environments and web publishing.
Grant serves on the Curriculum Planning + Review Committee (CPR), on the Current Design Journal Advisory Board, on the ETUG Steering Committee (SCETUG) and serves as Emily Carr's UCIPD representative (University, College, and Institute, Professional Development).
Grant directs ECUPS (Emily Carr University Production Services), a student team providing recording, editing, publishing and live webcasting of special events and lectures that take place at Emily Carr University.
- Skype ID
- Group profiles
- FDO-FLO Sandbox MAY2017
- Facilitator Development Online MAY2017
- Instructional Skills Workshop Online - NOV2014:A
- Facilitator Development Workshop Online - MAR2014
- Instructional Skills Workshop Online - OCT2013
- Facilitating Learning Online - Design NOV2017
- Facilitating Learning Online - Synchronous OCT2017
- SIG: Community Enthusiasts
- Facilitator Development Community of Practice
- ETUG - EDUC 428: Nature and Nurture of Gifted Students (Summer 2015)
- View more
- First access to site
- Friday, 30 April 2010, 1:28 PM (7 years 301 days)
- Last access to site
- Friday, 19 January 2018, 2:28 PM (35 days 13 hours)