From 2003 through 2012 I worked at BCcampus as Director of Development and Director of Communications, Stakeholder & Academic Relations. For each of the nine years I was at BCcampus I managed the Ministry of Advanced Education annual Open Educational Resources (OER) funding program called the Online Program Development Fund which invested over $9 million in the creation of OER across all academic fields of study. This program has continued on and is now focused on supporting open textbooks.
Inspired by my work with OER in 2012 I joined Creative Commons as a Senior Project Manager where I'm supporting the build out of an education and culture commons around the world. I have four degrees including a 100% online graduate degree in Adult Learning and Global Change. I write a blog called EdTech Frontiers http://edtechfrontier.com/.
I like kayaking, growing my own food, and ping pong.
Privacy and policies
- Group profiles
- Adopting Open Textbooks
- British Columbia Teaching and Learning Network
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- CMHA Community Design Workshop
- ETUG: Educational Technology Users Group
- Footprints of Emergence
- Scheduled Seminar Discussions
- Shaping Our Future: Toward a Pan Canadian E-learning Research Agenda
- SIG: Accessibility of eLearning
- SIG: Community Enthusiasts
- View more
- First access to site
- Monday, 16 June 2008, 2:44 PM (10 years 344 days)
- Last access to site
- Monday, 17 July 2017, 4:22 PM (1 year 310 days)