Task: After brainstorming with your group in chat the recorder should add the principles and examples in Moodle to the list below.
Guiding Principles (starter)
- Give equal value to process and products
- Objectively or subjectively measurable
- Learning outcome is clearly stated
- Connects to learning outcome/objective
- Group forum discussions allow the instructor to view the behind the scenes process on collaborative work.
- A single forum for each learner is useful for posting iterations of a paper and getting feedback from the instructor and/or peer reviewers.
- A journal (aka online text assignment) allows for reflection and monitoring by instructor.
- The forum rating tool provides a way to give feedback and prompt for more clarity or elaboration on ideas.
Last modified: Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 3:31 PM