Task: After brainstorming with your group in chat the recorder should add the principles and examples in Moodle to the list below.
Guiding Principles (starter)
- Avoid duplication of information. Instead, take advantage of hyperlinking.
- URLs in Moodle are short and easy to manage.
- The glossary tool has automatic linking so that new terminology only needs to be defined in one location
- It is possible to link to individual forum posts (use threaded view, then right click to save link)
- General instructions can include links to detailed instructions that are embedded in tools
- instructor moderation
- Clear team roles and responsibilities and assessment rubric
- shared learning objects : glossary/ wikis
3. Clear Learning Objectives
- clear expectations on participation
- clear directions
Last modified: Tuesday, 25 October 2011, 3:31 PM