Think about ...
What do you want to learn?
- Subject-specific knowledge?
- e.g. expand knowledge of your subject area, research skills, keep up with your discipline
- e.g. active learning techniques, indigenizing your curriculum, open pedagogy
- Digital literacies?
- e.g. improving skill with Moodle, Blackboard, Zoom, MS Teams
- Lifelong learning, interdisciplinary skills?
- e.g. intercultural collaboration, mentoring, coaching, leadership
Where are you now?
- What is your job, profession, situation?
- What are your strengths, abilities, special skills / knowledge?
- What resources or assistance do you have?
- What changes would you like to make?
- Are you responding to personal or external requirements?
What are your goals?
- Where do you want to be in two years?
- What are your most important goals?
- What are some tangible changes you might hope to see?
How will you get there? (thoughts for later)
- What do you have (resources) or what help can you get?
- Where / how will you learn or practice?
- How will you know you are making progress?
- When will you check your progress or change your path?
Ready to MAKE A PLAN???
- [link to Sylvia's demo plan]
- [link to Gina's demo plan] (see OER folder for copy)
Last modified: Saturday, 30 January 2021, 4:32 PM