What else might you include?
Suggestions from UC Berkley
- "Increased undergraduate involvement in faculty research. How would you integrate your research into your courses and enhance student participation in your work?
- Increased use of technology in the classroom and beyond. How would you use ..." the LMS, wikis, other online media and tools resources, smart phones, tablets, or other media tools "...to have a substantive impact on a course that you teach?"
- CAST. Universal Design for Learning
- Gary Bunch (2015, U. of York). An analysis of the move to inclusive education in Canada. What works.
- Conference Board of Canada (2017). Supporting All Learners through inclusive post-secondary education. [webinar]
- refer to documents and the appropriate department on your campus
Last modified: Monday, 26 November 2018, 2:15 AM