Exploring Networks of Communities: July 6-24, 2009

Exploring Networks of Communities: July 6-24, 2009
Facilitators: Diego Ernesto Leal FonsecaDiego Leal & John SmithJohn Smith

When does it make sense to have a network of communities? How do you go about supporting a network of communities? These are questions many of us are grappling with and we are finding there are many issues and challenges to consider! This 3-week seminar will be combined with weekly live "case study" sessions where we will hear from community leaders in higher education. Together we will explore the aspects and issues that can lead to a need for a network of communities based on these study cases and the practices of the participants. This is an initial exploration around this topic and we will identify new tasks, opportunities, and actions that emerge from the seminar.

Discussions will be in English and Spanish.

Live sessions:
Elluminate Live: http://tinyurl.com/9m668l

1. CASE 1: Monday, July 6 | recording | slides
    The Learn Together Collaboratory (English)
    Paul Stacey
    and Andrew Marchand
  2. CASE 2: Tuesday, July 7 | recording | slides
    Colombian Ministry of Education (Spanish)
    Diego Leal
  3. CASE 3: Monday, July 13 | recording
    Education Network Australia (English)
    Nick Lothian
  4. CASE 4: Monday, July 20 | recording | slides
    Best Practice Models for E-learning (English)
    Helen Walmsley
  5. CASE 5: (Wednesday, July 22 | recording | slides
    Red Virtual de Tutores / The Virtual Tutoring Network (Spanish)
    Alvaro Galvis and Martha Isabel Tobon

DiscussionStarted byRepliesLast post
Wrapping up photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 0 Sylvia Currie
Tue, 28 Jul 2009, 10:57 AM
CASE 5: Red Virtual de Tutores / The Virtual Tutoring Network photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 2 Sylvia Currie
Mon, 27 Jul 2009, 9:10 AM
CASE 4: Best Practice Models for E-learning photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 4 Emma Duke-Williams
Mon, 27 Jul 2009, 6:00 AM
Over-emphasis on the technology side? Picture of John SmithJohn Smith 12 Barbara Berry
Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 11:54 AM
Community Roles Peter RawsthornePeter Rawsthorne 2 Alice Macpherson
Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 11:07 AM
Introductions / Presentaciones Picture of Diego E. Leal FonsecaDiego E. Leal Fonseca 7 xinia corrales
Wed, 15 Jul 2009, 10:55 AM
Emergent issues: Case 2: Colombian Ministry of Education photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 4 Sylvia Currie
Tue, 14 Jul 2009, 3:24 PM
CASE 3: EDNA with focus on ME photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 5 Barbara Berry
Mon, 13 Jul 2009, 10:00 PM
Learn Together Collaboratory Introduction Picture of Paul StaceyPaul Stacey 25 Diego E. Leal Fonseca
Sun, 12 Jul 2009, 5:38 PM
SCoPE site photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 1 Sylvia Currie
Thu, 9 Jul 2009, 3:14 PM
Welcome to our July seminar! photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 0 Sylvia Currie
Mon, 6 Jul 2009, 8:49 AM