Collaborative Projects on WikiEducator: August 10-28, 2009

Collaborative Projects on WikiEducator: August 10-28, 2009
Facilitators: Nellie DeutschNellie Deutsch and Gladys GahonaGladys Gahona

Gladys Gahona and Nellie Deutsch have been collaborating online at WikiEducator, an international community dedicated to the design, development, and delivery of free content for learning. In this seminar they will introduce us to the many opportunities available to educators to learn from others, to collaborate on curriculum projects, and to explore new technologies that will improve educational access and quality.

Live Sessions and Peripheral Activities

DiscussionStarted byRepliesLast post
Join us for the wrap up, today! Dr. Nellie DeutschDr. Nellie Deutsch 2 Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Fri, 28 Aug 2009, 3:26 PM
WikiEducator Workshop photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 1 Jeffry Curtis
Wed, 26 Aug 2009, 4:27 PM
Why are you interested in collaborative projects? Dr. Nellie DeutschDr. Nellie Deutsch 3 Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Tue, 25 Aug 2009, 3:09 AM
How to create templates on Wikieducator? Dilip BaradDilip Barad 1 Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Fri, 21 Aug 2009, 6:22 PM
Collaborative Learning on WikiEducator Dr. Nellie DeutschDr. Nellie Deutsch 0 Dr. Nellie Deutsch
Fri, 21 Aug 2009, 5:56 PM
Larger scale collaborative projects photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 9 Alice MacGillivray
Wed, 19 Aug 2009, 5:17 PM
Teamwork and Collaboration Picture of Gladys GahonaGladys Gahona 19 Sylvia Currie
Fri, 14 Aug 2009, 7:48 AM
WikiEducator Virtual Field Trip photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 1 Sylvia Currie
Mon, 10 Aug 2009, 5:29 PM
Welcome to our August seminar! photo of me taken by a short person :-)Sylvia Currie 0 Sylvia Currie
Sun, 9 Aug 2009, 8:06 PM