Sharing & Feedback
1. Share your draft discussion prompt
- Create a new discussion thread using the subject heading you would use for your prompt with your own students
- Include, embed, attach, or provide a link to, your draft discussion prompt (you may need to hyperlink manually)
- Add details about how, why, and for whom you created this prompt, and any specific challenges and questions you have (in a separate post in your thread, if you wish)
2. Give specific, constructive feedback on other's discussion prompts
- Does this discussion prompt compel you to participate? (Feel free to jump into the role of participant!)
- Are you clear how to contribute to the discussion?
- Would you feel motivated to continue to engage in this discussion after your initial reply?
- Do you have any other creative ideas about how this prompt could have been approached differently?
Then, use the MicroCourse Feedback Rubric to guide and assess your feedback!