Sharing & Feedback
Share your intro video
- Upload your video using Kaltura or your choice of platform. Tip: Upload directly to Kaltura from the forum post using this button on the editor toolbar
- Create a new discussion thread using subject: "YourName's Video".
- Include a link (you need to hyperlink manually), or embed your video in the forum post
- Add details about how you created the video, and any specific challenges and questions you have
Give specific, constructive feedback on other intro videos
- Does the post help establish instructor presence?
- Is it clear? too long? or too short? just right?
- Is the quality "good enough" (these need not be oscar winning presentations, but the quality shouldn't interfere with the message, e.g., lots of background noise, too light or too dark images, etc)
- As a viewer, what is the impression you are left with?
- Is there something else that you would have liked to know about this person, as a facilitator?