Learning and Knowledge Analytics

Posts made in Learning and Knowledge Analytics

[SCoPE] LAK11 -> Week 3: Semantic Web, Linked Data, & Intelligent Curriculum Just to kickstart the RSS feed...

by Hans de Zwart -
Moodle only creates sensible RSS feeds for forums with a post in it. This post will allow me (and anybody else) to add the RSS feed to my reader.

[SCoPE] LAK11 -> Week 2: Rise of “Big Data” and Data Scientists Just to kickstart the RSS feed...

by Hans de Zwart -
Moodle only creates sensible RSS feeds for forums with a post in it. This post will allow me (and anybody else) to add the RSS feed to my reader.

[SCoPE] LAK11 -> Week 1: Introduction to Learning and Knowledge Analytics Just to kickstart the RSS feed...

by Hans de Zwart -

[SCoPE] LAK11 -> HELP! Course Data Dump -> Re: Course Data Dump

by Hans de Zwart -

I really like Richard's idea (and Stack Overflow's stated ambitions and intentions).

So for me it would certainly be a plus if it were possible to have all the posts here in Moodle be CC-licensed. I guess because there is ownership of the course/site that should be possible. After that it is indeed important to offer the data of the posts in some format that makes sense for people to use.

Maybe it is a good idea to look at Wikimedia's Terms of use for the Wikipedia project?
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Terms_of_Use