Posts made by anne marie mcewan

Hi all

Well, I really am late in joining this fascinating band of experts. I am grateful for the opportunity to join in and learn from you all. Not sure what I can contribute since my experience is predominantly face-to-face.

I have been facilitating / acting as an academic supervisor, face to face, with senior executives for the past 7 years. This was initially in my day job with a UK university, and I am now continuing these activities as an independent consultant. The process is to design an individual curriculum for each exec, and award academic credit for learning arising from workplace activities.

Most of my experience has been one-to-one. More recently, I am facilitating action learning groups of senior execs. The recent work is international and has continued to be face-to-face. That means a lot of travelling (large carbon footprint) and expense to the programme. It is surely only a matter of time before the facilitation is taken on-line. So my interest is online group facilitation of senior execs from different coutries and learning cultures.

Thanks for reading this far!