Posts made by E.A. Draffan

I am afraid I lurked throughout the last session but it was very interesting and I just wish I had more hours in the day. Thank you so much. I am also looking forward to the next session and have bought the book from Amazon.co.uk but sadly we are not due to receive our copies until July 30th at the earliest. sad best wishes E.A.
Thank you Ignatia for this summary, the discussion and chat. it is hard to be in at the beginning when there are so few papers or articles on how we can all benefit from using Social media type technologies for research. Many thanks again smile Best wishes E.A.
I would love to add these to our guidelines as part of our LexDis project. We are producing lots of mini guides with links to further resources and these will be available by the end of August. Please let me know if this is OK and how you would like them to appear with logos or referenced etc. smile copyright/IPR etc - LexDis is a project funded by JISC and taking place at University of Southampton. Many thanks Best wishes E.A.
Here is the collection I am putting together - we are calling the site Webel (Web 2.0 for e-learning) and trying to work out a way of evaluating the technologies for ease of access. I have not really started work on it all, as I am still trying to make a satisfactory matrix that allows me to check keyboard access, screen reading, text to speech, user preferences, system options etc for both input/uploading and also downloading and enjoying the content developed by others. Any ideas would be so welcome! Thank you for the on-line session. Best wishes E.A.