Posts made by Sylvia Currie

One activity I can add to the list is Sakai testing. We have a SCoPE site set up on the Sakai Project Portal where members can try out and discuss Sakai. This will be a SCoPE Special Interest Group. We'll have more information about that later, but you're welcome to create an account at the portal now. Let me know if you have difficulties accessing the Sakai - SCoPE site. I'm not 100% sure I have it set up properly for self-registration.

We also plan to create opportunities to try out other tools. If there are any education software tools you'd like to learn more about just mention it and I'll see what I can arrange.
One activity I can add to the list is Sakai testing. We have a SCoPE site set up on the Sakai Project Portal where members can try out and discuss Sakai. This will be a SCoPE Special Interest Group. We'll have more information about that later, but you're welcome to create an account at the portal now. Let me know if you have difficulties accessing the Sakai - SCoPE site. I'm not 100% sure I have it set up properly for self-registration.

We also plan to create opportunities to try out other tools. If there are any education software tools you'd like to learn more about just mention it and I'll see what I can arrange.