Posts made by Sylvia Currie

Cindy, good idea to add SCoPE so it appears in the subject lines of your email. This becomes especially important when you subscribe to several Moodle forums -- it's difficult to tell where the messages are coming from!

I think I've set it up to do that now. We'll see if it works.
Cindy, good idea to add SCoPE so it appears in the subject lines of your email. This becomes especially important when you subscribe to several Moodle forums -- it's difficult to tell where the messages are coming from!

I think I've set it up to do that now. We'll see if it works.
Glad you arrived safely, Amy! Let us know if any questions come to mind that should be added to the FAQ. It's something that we can build gradually, but it's always good to get the obvious ones in there!

There are a few other places to explore at your leisure. For example:
Ongoing Interaction, intended as a place to participate at any time.
Community Library, where we've set up some remote news feeds, and a couple ways for members to add their own resources.

These areas are just sketched out for now, and the labels are just placeholders. We need to think about the best way to organize the spaces. Anything can change here, so feel free to make suggestions (everyone!).

Glad you arrived safely, Amy! Let us know if any questions come to mind that should be added to the FAQ. It's something that we can build gradually, but it's always good to get the obvious ones in there!

There are a few other places to explore at your leisure. For example:
Ongoing Interaction, intended as a place to participate at any time.
Community Library, where we've set up some remote news feeds, and a couple ways for members to add their own resources.

These areas are just sketched out for now, and the labels are just placeholders. We need to think about the best way to organize the spaces. Anything can change here, so feel free to make suggestions (everyone!).

I'm on it! Great idea to start at home, Paul. I see this shaping into a seminar series, and eventually we can map out the research projects by topic, location, education sectors, etc. Thanks for the suggestion!

Also, Liz suggested tracking conferences. This would be a very useful resource for SCoPE members. I'm on several listservs and always appreciate notifications of upcoming conferences and proposal deadlines. We have our "Open for Anything" forum that Vivian suggested -- a place for ongoing questions, announcements, observations, etc. Perhaps this is a place to begin sharing our information about conferences. Would that be a good start?