Posts made by Sue Wolff

Welcome Julia!

I am glad we have caught your attention and landed you here. I have found seminars to vary quite a lot in format, but Bronwyn, Jeffrey, Sylvia and I have been thinking and talking weekly for a month about how we would like it to proceed. Loved your Voice Thread contribution as well.

Interested in your scheduling process....would you tend to peek in here daily? less often or more frequently?

Wecome E.A. You introduced me to 4 new tools today! I downloaded Tiddlywiki and it look forward to trying it out. I bought a copy of Microsoft OneNote when it came out a couple years back and have used it to stay organized. I compose planning meeting agenda, copy and paste from discussion posts and draw out themes I want to remember. The Notebook metaphor just works for me with all the tabs and sections available.

Tiddlywiki will be a little different approach, but it might have potential to help people learn about all kinds of wiki potential. I just usually find the word processing aspect of them to be cumbersome. I wonder what other organizers people use.

Dierdre, I'm with Jo Ann appreciating your model of gateway sorting questions. It made me wonder if I have the same ones. I have to say I do, except for me, drop the word 'medical', but keep the education part. I wonder if others use this technique and how we could draw out the gateway questions.