Posts made by Vasi Doncheva

Thanks Simon for your contribution,
we all have our favourite tools and like exploring new alternatives. The top 3 you have listed are my favorites too and we already use them at my institution.

It will be good to keep the discussion about tools and technology contained here - in this forum as the main focus of this seminar is on designing and developing the AVI framework - wich is more concerned with process and people than tools at this stage.

The time exploring tools will come and all the information and input gathered in this forum will be quite useful then but is premature at this time.

Regards

Vasi

Great to see some introductions on the way before our official kick off on Monday 5 December,
looks like we have great group of participants really enthusiastic and committed to make a difference.

I'm excited and looking forward to desing and invent the furtre of AVIs and OERu together.

Vasi
Hi Nellie,
I agree that learning how to share and be open to collaboration and co-creation of learning resources and experiences is critical for educators today. There are great examples of that on Wikieducator that are inspiring.

Thanks Eugene for getting the checkin process started smile,
it is great to see educators from so many different countries excited and keen to not only share resources and expertise but also contribute ideas how we can get institutions to formally recognize OER and open educational practice on a global scale.

Looking forward to the meeting in Dunedin and most of all the outcomes approve

Vasi
Flexible Learning Manager at Northtec

skype and twitter: playnice_nz