Posts made by Vasi Doncheva

Hi everyone,
I have started a new focused discussion around who are our potential pool of AVIs, how can we attract/ recruit them and reward them for their services.

I have summarized the comments and suggestions so far (apologies if I have missed anything). Please post here all your suggestions and further contributions.

Vasi and Wayne

Hi Nick,

Problem / project base learning in a networked learning environment is a great model engaging learners in authentic learning experiences. I could see how that model will fit well with OER courses designed based on  PBL or inquiry based learning models.

As Wayne pointed out in his reply “"Open Pedagogy" and "Open Student Support" initiatives of the OERu logic model interact with each other”. OERu partners agreed to accept open pedagogy as well as diverse pedagogies as part of the OERu course design as well as assessment.  This translates into the need for variety of support strategies and one of them could be facilitating online group/ project work.

It is great so see we have experts in that area willing to contribute. I have added facilitating online gorups and group work to the suppot under the generalist category.

Vasi