Posts made by Heather Ross

I recently got back into using Twitter. I found that it can be useful for things other than telling people that I'm still sitting at my desk. I'm now following the SCoPE community.

I blog, I have a wiki, I subscribe to 92 RSS feeds, I'm in Facebook, I twitter, I just started a Ning community for a project at work, I have three email accounts and I'm trying to get back to being actively involved in SCoPE. Somewhere in all of that I want to cycle and spend time with my loved ones.

I like that we're trying out new things for our ever growing community, but will it end up being too much?
I recently got back into using Twitter. I found that it can be useful for things other than telling people that I'm still sitting at my desk. I'm now following the SCoPE community.

I blog, I have a wiki, I subscribe to 92 RSS feeds, I'm in Facebook, I twitter, I just started a Ning community for a project at work, I have three email accounts and I'm trying to get back to being actively involved in SCoPE. Somewhere in all of that I want to cycle and spend time with my loved ones.

I like that we're trying out new things for our ever growing community, but will it end up being too much?