Introductions

Introductions

by Jeffrey Keefer -
Number of replies: 2

I did not see a space for introductions, so decided to create one (which may relate to being empowered to do so, as per workshop topic #3!).

I just received a notification about this workshop here at SCoPE, and am very much looking forward to it. As I mentionedin my blog post this morning, I think now is a perfect time for this topic.

I am Jeffrey Keefer, and live and work in New York City. I am a project manager within clinical education in a large nursing organization in the city. I also am a doctoral student at Lancaster University in e-Research and Technology Enhanced Learning, and I am an adjunct instructor at New York University and Pace University, right here in Manhattan.

As my own research touches areas of cultural studies and critical theory, I am really looking forward to this session!

In reply to Jeffrey Keefer

Re: Introductions

by Christine Horgan -
Hello: Chris Horgan (the lurker)...curriculum co-ordinator in a large service department at SAIT Polytechnic. the timing of the discussion is great for me. Cheers, Chris
In reply to Jeffrey Keefer

Re: Introductions

by Norm Friesen -
Great to "meet" you Jeffrey. Your combination of background and interests sounds great. I think you will find the book speaks rather directly to these, and I'm glad to have you in the workshop!

-Norm