Reflection

Reflection

by Penny Heaslip -
Number of replies: 0
I have liked being able to access the presentations both in real time as well as getting caught up on presentations because they were archived. The discussions have been rich, informative and varied from different perspectives...made me think. I have really enjoyed the follow-up discussions over the three week period...just enough time to responded. I actually learned how to use the web camera and post the file to SCOPE. That was really effective re my learning.

As far as change I would really like to see more faculty access this resource particularly from across BC but also from other locales. I think that this is a great model for PD. Technically, it would be great to have illuminate as a video stream so we could see the faculty who are presenting.

I really would like us launch our BC Campus projects through SCOPE. Also it would be great if the Centres for Teaching and Learning would advertise to faculty the seminars. As for topics there are dozens we could do ie teaching in the sciences, service learning, international field school learning, etc. Penny Heaslip