Professional Development - BCcampus 2007 Online Program Development Fund

Re: Professional Development - BCcampus 2007 Online Program Development Fund

by Elizabeth Wallace -
Number of replies: 0

Thanks for this information, Paul, and for posting it in the UCIPD forum in SCoPE.  For members who are wondering, because of the way SCoPE Is set up, the message will be received in the Inbox of UCIPD members' regular mail client, but actually is a post in SCoPE.

Paul, I'm sending this reply from Edmonton where I'm attending the STLHE Conference (Societyfor Teaching and Learning in Higher Education). Many UCIPD members are here, and so I'll start a conversation in person about the possibilities of working together on a proposal. For those members who are not in Edmonton, please reply to this message so we can begin to collaborate.

Hint: you will be prompted for your ID and password if you want to reply (reading doesn't need a p'wprd). We set that up as the first part of your email address originally, so mine would have been ID:ewallace, P'word ewallace. Of course I changed it after that, and you may have too, but it's worth a try. Send me a regular email at ewallace@sfu.ca if you need help.

Cheers,

Liz