Nick lives in Adelaide, Austrailia, and describes himself as a "30 something technophilic working in education.au’s open source/Java technical team." He's involved with sites like EdNA and the Education Portal.
In the last while Nick's work has been focused on the me.edu.au site, an "online professional network for educators". On this site members can:
- create an online professional profile
- connect with educators who have similar interests
- share links, news, photos, ideas, opinions
- blog about your work and professional learning
- aggregate your online activity to show what you are doing online
The session is in Elluminate. Here's a short URL to pass around to your colleagues via email and twitter: http://tinyurl.com/9m668l. And please do invite your friends!
I always hesitate to use words like tomorrow when scheduling sessions with people from Australia. These time zones get mind bending! Be sure to check your time zone for this case study session with Nick Lothian.