Special Invitation to Tapped In Festival 2007: Playing to Learn

Special Invitation to Tapped In Festival 2007: Playing to Learn

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 3
Each year Tapped In (TI) members plan an online festival in July which is an incredible fun-filled jam-packed day focused on a particular theme. This year the theme is Playing to Learn and will take place Wednesday, July 25th.

BJ Berquist, Associate Educator at TI, has been following along our SCoPE seminar and suggested that a summary of our contributions would be an excellent resource and discussion topic for the festival. Are you interested in being involved in the festival? Let me know, get in touch with BJ, or post a note here and we can start planning :-)
In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Special Invitation to Tapped In Festival 2007: Playing to Learn

by Therese Weel -
Thanks Sylvia, 

Sounds interesting, sent a message to BJ and made an entry in my handy dandy google calendar.

BTW

Toot Toot!! - What is this announcement I see on the first page of scope

SCoPE is the recipient of the BC 2007 Innovation Award in Educational Technology approve

Congratulations to you and a pat on the back to all the participants who make scope a great place to be.
In reply to Therese Weel

by Sylvia Currie -
Yay, that's great! I've received a couple private email messages as well. So it looks like we're gathering a great group to organize an activity for the Tapped In Festival. The more the merrier so if anyone else would like to participate let us know.

And yes, toot toot! I was thrilled to find out on Friday that SCoPE is receiving the BC 2007 Innovation Award in Education Technology. Liz Wallace and I will be heading to Thompson Rivers University in May to receive the award. We work so closely together but don't get to meet up f2f very often so that's a bonus!  So THANK YOU to all SCoPE members! approve
In reply to Sylvia Currie

by Barbara Dieu -
Back home after a two-week holiday away (almost) from it all. I was following the discussion from a distance. Congrats on the award! The moderators at Scope deserve it! You have been doing fantastic work here.