Interested in writing a book about blogging to enhance learning experiences?

Interested in writing a book about blogging to enhance learning experiences?

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 4
It's amazing how much territory we've covered in the past (almost) 2 weeks on the topic of blogging to enhance learning experiences. Michael and I been talking about how terrific it would be have a next phase of this discussion...and write a book!

So we're putting the idea out there to see if there is an interest among the seminar participants (active or reading along). I set up a quick poll: Would you like to be involved in writing a book about blogs?

Poll: http://scope.lidc.sfu.ca/mod/choice/view.php?id=490

Respond Yes or Maybe to the poll, or just hit reply to post your responses and thoughts.

You wouldn't necessarily have to take on a huge role. For example you could assist with editing or research, or opt to provide some feedback on a chapter draft -- whatever fits your interests and schedule.

We'll gather together everyone who expresses an interest to begin to discuss details.

In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Interested in writing a book about blogging to enhance learning experiences?

by parker owens -
I would like to write a section on making blogs accessible, and/or accessible blog hosts.
In reply to parker owens

Re: Interested in writing a book about blogging to enhance learning experiences?

by Michael Griffith -
Fabulous.... that would be a wonderful contribution Parker.....
Michael

by Kelly Christopherson -
Slyvia, I would be vey interested in taking part in a book project. Let me know if this takes off as I would be willing to add to it in whatever way I could. It would be terribly exciting! 

by Robin Yap -
Count me in! My focus is on outsourced training and I'm bringing blogging as well as other Web 2.0 tools to this practise.