Knowing Knowledge Part II

Knowing Knowledge Part II

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 2
We've made plans to reconvene for a Knowing Knowledge Interactive Live Session Part II.  Seminar participants, read-alongers, and newcomers are invited to join George Siemens and Paul Stacey to elaborate further on ideas outlined in the Knowing Knowledge book and to build on themes that have emerged during our 2 week together. 
Those of us who attended Part I know that there were so many questions and ideas, and so little time! If you have specific topics you would like to see explored in more depth during the Elluminate session post them ahead of time. If we don't get to all of your questions be sure to bring them back here to our asynchronous discussion.

Here's your homework. Invite your friends!
In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Knowing Knowledge Part II

by Sylvia Currie -
I need your help! A few people attended our first Knowing Knowledge session in Elluminate and I can't tell from their usernames who they are to let them know about today's session:

Kristina
akochan
Rick 1

Also, I haven't been able to find contact information Ju Gense from San Paolo, Brazil.

Recognize these names? Any help in getting the word to these participants about the Knowing Knowledge Interactive Live Session Part II is appreciated!

In reply to Sylvia Currie

Re: Knowing Knowledge Part II

by Sylvia Currie -
The recordings and the chat transcript are available for our January 24th Knowing Knowledge Interactive Live Session Part II
Thanks George and Paul for such an engaging hour. As with all live sessions, there were many contributions to the text chat area that just beg to be elaborated on! Please bring those ideas and questions forward to our asynchronous discussion!