Happy New Year! You are receiving this message because you are a member of the SCoPE online forum for UCIPD. Click on the links at the bottom of the message to go directly to the private area (you will be prompted for a password) to view this message in the context of other postings, or to reply. Contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Before you forget about 2006 completely, dip into the open SCoPE discussion on the Accessibility of eLearning which took place in December. See how the 300+ members of our larger SCoPE community use our site to address key issues in education. Note that no password is required to join these regularly scheduled seminars. The next is on Knowing Knowledge and begins Jan 10th, so check out the SCoPE Homepage for details.
- Thanks to Diane Anderson for the information she sent a few weeks ago regarding the UVic Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education that begins this week. Details on the program at: http://www.continuingstudies.uvic.ca/cace/
- Proposals are now being accepted for presentations at the ISSOTL Conference in Sydney, Australia, July 2-5. The deadline for submissions has been extended to January 15th. For further information: http://www.indiana.edu/~issotl07/call.html
- And proposals are also being sought for the STLHE conference in Edmonton, June 13-16. Deadline is January 26th. For information: http://www.ualberta.ca/~uts/STLHE/en/proposals.html
- February 21-23, the Universities of Waterloo and Guelph are jointly hosting the Educational Developers' Caucus (EDC) of STLHE. For further information: http://www.tss.uoguelph.ca/edc/index.cfm
- The next UCIPD meeting will take place at Douglas College on Friday, March 16th. The previously scheduled November gathering was snowed out, but the Douglas team is game to try again! Watch for registration information and details very soon. Questions can be posted to this forum by clicking on the Reply link below.