Virtual Forum to Replace Nov 27 Meeting at Douglas

Virtual Forum to Replace Nov 27 Meeting at Douglas

by Elizabeth Wallace -
Number of replies: 1

We're all disappointed that snowstorms caused the cancellation of our planned meeting at Douglas College this month.  We know it would have been a great day and we thank our Douglas College colleagues for all their work. We're looking into re-schuling early in 2007, and will send out information as soon as we have found a location and a date. 

In the meantime, we're setting up this forum to capture some of the information and resources which we would have shared at Douglas. Please post your news, resources, issues...and of course your wild stories of how you survived the blizzards. 

We suggest you click on Reply below and change the Subject Line to suit your message. 

In reply to Elizabeth Wallace

Instructions for Using SCoPE

by Elizabeth Wallace -

To help people use the UCIPD space in SCoPE, I prepared a handout with screenshots that I was planning to hand out at Douglas College. I was also going to give a demo on a large screen.

Since I didn't get the chance to hand anything out or show you in person, I'm just attaching my doc with screenshots, and hope you can print it off and follow along. Sorry the doc is a little large, but I hope you can manage to download it and follow the instructions.

Please let me know if I can help. In addition, our SCoPE Co-ordinator, Sylvia Currie, is available if you have general questions about this Moodle platform and its functionality. You can send private messages to Sylvia or myself (or any other SCoPE member) by clicking on our names anywhere on the site.