If you are joining me for my practice facilitated session on Monday, May 25th at 12:30pm, I'd like to share some information and prompt your thinking in advance.
To access this Zoom session, you will need a password (conditions of the health authority account):
- Meeting ID: 993 9292 8149 Password: 018912
- Can’t join by computer or mobile device? Join by telephone: 1855 703 8985 (Toll-free)
A few things to think about ahead of this session...
- Think about a team of people that you lead or are a part of
- Consider how this team functions together: What works well? What could work better?
- Think about a common goal that is shared among the team
Looking forward to being on your online session today at 12:30.
Did you record your session? If yes, is it posted somewhere? I'd be interested to check it out.
I did not record my session. I was using the Zoom for Healthcare account from our health authority and they have disabled recording because this is primarily used for healthcare delivery.
I would like to record in future as I am sure it would be a valuable tool for self-reflection.
I am happy to share anything from the session if you are interested.
It's ok. I was curious about your topic.