Activity 1. Beth's intro

Activity 1. Beth's intro

by Beth Cougler Blom -
Number of replies: 5
Hi all, I made a quick (1:18) video to respond to the discussion prompts. The reason why I chose to make a video is because I thought it might help everyone get to know me a little better (visually) as we start this microcourse together.

I can't seem to embed video as a participant (like I can with instructor privileges on this site) so here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdVWWNs4znA&feature=youtu.be

I look forward to seeing who else is here!
In reply to Beth Cougler Blom

Re: Activity 1. Beth's intro

by Leonne Beebe -

Welcome, Beth,

Your video shows how reflections can also be visual and vocal.  Some students prefer using their phones to make and upload videos anytime and anywhere for their online assignments.  

For those of you new to the term "FLO Enthusiast", we are those folk who started somewhere in the past with the FLO Fundamentals,  and now, we are "hooked".  It's motivating to be a FLO enthusiast; we just keep signing up for each new FLO workshop that comes out.  This can be contagious...  

I'm happy you are joining us this week, Beth. We can learn much from your enthusiasm and experiences in using Moodle and many other online tools.

Out of confusion comes clarity.

Leonne

Waving at U

by Sylvia Riessner -

Long time no see - thoroughly enjoyed your short video clip. Looking forward to learning with you (and from you!) again this week.

waving

Re: Activity 1. Beth's intro

by Viviana Chiorean -

Hi Beth,

It's great to see you again! I appreciate that you chose a video format and I look forward to learning together this week. 

Viviana