Apologies

Apologies

by Terri Bateman -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Sylvia and Donna,

I just found the forum - not following instructions I guess... I will contribute when I can today. I haven't completely worked out my activity yet. Sorry to be behind.

Terri

In reply to Terri Bateman

Re: Apologies

by Donna DesBiens -

Hi Terri, 

No worries.  I had zero time to log into this course today and there's still lots of time to review this evening.    

By the way, I would love to learn more about the Culture, Communication & Global Citizenship course you created with Margaret Hearnden. I was unable to attend the 2018 BCcampus Festival of Learning but I saved the abstract from the conf site in my intercultural treasures folder.   I'm very curious about the activities to foster emotional safety/wellbeing among students and the challenges in supporting students to embrace  'unsettling' but not 'unsafe' critical dialogue about different ways of being.  These outcomes address important intercultural learning challenges we're seeing emerging at RRU as well.   

Warm regards, Donna

In reply to Donna DesBiens

Re: Apologies

by Terri Bateman -

Hi Donna,

email me at terri.bateman@nic.bc.ca and I'll introduce you to Margaret. The course is all hers, I only helped a little. Some of Margaret's activities remind of some of the things we do with LS. She is our 'global learning facilitator' and is really great to work with. We like to find opportunities to share and work with other institutions.

Terri