LS online - is it possible

LS online - is it possible

by Denise Goudy -
Number of replies: 4
I have had a fair amount of experience being a participant in LS activities, and have dabbled in using the structures myself - but with no formal training!  I really like the LS app, which helps to determine which structure is best for the purpose of the session, but again, probably just luck when I get it right!

I hope to understand how LS can be using in an online setting and in particular with first year students in an online course.

In reply to Denise Goudy

Re: LS online - is it possible

by Leva Lee -

Hi Denise,

Welcome! Great to see you here in this course as we learn about LS and the ideas behind the structures, how to use them and how we might adapt them online synchronously and for the first time for many of us, asynchronously.

In reply to Denise Goudy

by Terri Bateman -

Hi,

I've been thinking not only of how LS can work online but also how we can make them accessible/inclusive?

In reply to Denise Goudy

by Nancy White -

There is a subgroup of the LS community of practice dedicated to LS online, but so far mostly synchronously. You can join the community here: https://join.slack.com/t/liberatingstructures/shared_invite/enQtNTQ1MTQwODY1NjA1LTMxZTI2Y2U3NjU0YzcyNmRlMGFiNmUzMzhkNDAxOTU3OWM3NGQ3ODAzOTQzMGQyY2QxOWQ5MjYyZmE5ODljZTI

And then join the #virtual channel

(Edited by Beth Cougler Blom - original submission Wednesday, 5 June 2019, 1:50 PM - to make link active)