We have prizes!

Re: Week 3 prize + summary of all prizes

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0
The suspense is over! The lucky winner of the week 3 prize is Julia Leong from the Faculty of Education at Simon Fraser University. Julia works with practicing teachers in British Columbia, Canada so for sure the book will be put to good use. approve

I'll summarize our weekly prizes because much the communication was via email.

Week 1 prize went to Nicola Avery from England who decided to offer it to someone else. Terry McAloney from Canada took her up on the offer but then turned the book over to Prince from Ghana/US who is donating it to Pentecost Leadership Training Institute in Massachusetts.

During week 2 Bronwyn Hegarty from New Zealand suggested selection processs so of course she is offered a book for that! Nalin Abeysekera from Sri Lanka is the lucky winner.

For our week 3 poll, which you're still welcome to respond to, we had 8 participants from Belgium, Canada, and the U.S.

I'd say we could call this an international contest of people who are very willing to share openly. :-)

Lucky winners, just send me a note with your mailing address (scurrie@bccampus.ca) and your book choices and I'll mail them out.

1. Open Educational Resources Handbook for Educators
2. Opening Up Education