We have prizes!

Re: We have prizes!

by Prince Obiri-Mainoo -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I have recently been asked to nurture a training institute that my church, Church of Pentecost International in the U.S., has recently purchased into a university college. I am glad that the ongoing prominence of OERs will be helpful in this regard. With the support of a board and some educationists, we have been asked to deliberate and make recommendations and lay the necessary structures and links with educational and other international organizations worldwide that will help translate this vision into reality within the next few years.

Located in Leominster in Massachusetts, the Pentecost Leadership Training Institute (PLTI) currently serves only the clergy and the laity within the church, but from the beginning of the year PLTI has started opening its doors to the general public as the first step towards our goal.

Nicola, I believe your books may be useful addition in the library towards our cause. Please, let me know what to do next if nobody else has gone ahead to request them. Thank you.

Prince

In reply to Prince Obiri-Mainoo

by Nicola Avery -
Hi Prince, thanks for this - Terrie McAloney has replied earlier, but she mentioned that she was happy to pass them on afterwards, so please feel free to contact her?

Very best wishes with your venture,
Nicola
In reply to Nicola Avery

by Prince Obiri-Mainoo -

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your response! Kind of Terrie McAloney to willing to pass them on afterwards. Terrie, please, let me know how to contact you.

Prince