That's a wrap!

That's a wrap!

by Sylvia Currie -
Number of replies: 0

Congratulations for getting many steps closer to having a solid teaching philosophy statement! Please join me in thanking Sue Hellman for designing and facilitating this adventure - all volunteer and hugely appreciated!

For those of you who persevered you've received feedback that will help you to refine your statements. It makes me think we need a part 2! For others who chose to quietly reading along that's ok! Active does not always mean visible. It's time well spent and completely expected in MicroCourses.

This course will remain available to you (forever if I have my way), so feel free to come back to revisit anytime. One way to continue to notice and reflect while reading is to use the annotation tool. Here's a summary view of annotations so far.

You will have received a course evaluation via email on Friday and perhaps a reminder today. Please take a few minutes to let us know about your experience.

Our next MicroCourse is scheduled for February 18 - 22, 2019. More details will be available in the new year so keep an eye on the BCcampus calendar and sign up for the newsletter.  If you'd like something fun to engage in right now check out the 12 Apps of Christmas

Your grateful FLO facilitators,

Sylvia and Sue