It’s Day 5, and we’re almost there!
If sticking to a suggested timeline today is all about giving and getting feedback, and maybe even posting a refined TPS if you've progressed to that point. Some ideas for today:
- Review the teaching philosophy statements posted to to the Sharing Forum. It might spark ideas if you're still chipping away!
- Offer feedback. It can be quick or elaborate, very personal or objective, but should aim to be specific and constructive. The checklists in 4b can help to guide you.
- Try the forum annotation tool. It's an easy way to post your thoughts in the margins as you read. Select a range of text in the post, hit 'enter' (or click in the right margin) then start typing in the box on the right. There's also an annotation summary view.
- Haven't posted your TPS? Go for it even if it's a "drafty draft draft" as Colleen put it. There's no such thing as being too late.
- Ask those final burning questions in the Open Forum
MicroCourses often spill over into the weekend, and they remain open for you to revisit at any time.
Sylvia and Sue