It’s Day 5, and we’re almost there! What a supportive and idea-filled four days. You are amazing humans!
If sticking to a suggested timeline makes your life easier, today you might want to:
- Review the fabulous community building
activities submitted to the Sharing &
Feedback Forum and offer some specific, constructive feedback.
- Reflect on feedback you’ve received and
refine your draft activities.
- Continue any conversations that you feel need continuing (in the Open Forum,
in the Sharing and Feedback Forum, or even way back in the Situating
- Ask or answer any final burning questions in the Open Forum.
- Pat yourself on the back for sticking with it this far!
Colleen, Gina, and Sylvia
Thanks to our 3 amazing human leaders - Colleen, Gina, SylviaC.
In the past, I've seen the value of co-facilitation with two; this week I really enjoyed the three different facilitation personalities.
I'll do my best to dive back into the discussion today - but it may overflow into my weekend.